1. Which countries does Praprint ship to?
At the moment, we only ship to America and Europe, but we plan to expand to other countries in the near future.
2. Will my order arrive in a single shipment?
Not always, as we may split an order into multiple shipments for the following reasons:
Product pakaging: Our items are packaged individually to preserve their form and add additional cushion and durability. Products listed below will always be delivered separately:
- pillows with stuffing
- water bottles
- keychains and pet tags
- framed posters
- bean bag cases
Location of completion: We fulfill products in multiple locations, so if your order consists of products from different locations, we will ship them separately. Single shipments are less expensive than many shipments.
3. What is the calculated delivery time and how is it determined?
Praprint’s estimated delivery time (EDT) is the combination of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. It’s our prediction of when your order could be delivered.
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
For non-garment products, the average fulfillment time is 2–5 business days, and for apparel products, it is 2–7 business days. The current order volume and our capabilities are taken into account when determining the projected fulfillment time.
We calculate the estimated shipping time based on our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
Please note that the estimated delivery time is just an estimate and not a guarantee. There are several reasons why you may receive your order past the estimated delivery time, including:
- Problems with design files
- Having out-of-stock goods
- Delays resulting from shipping, such as missed deliveries or service interruptions
We strive to meet our delivery estimates time as promised and ask that you allow a few additional days if your order hasn’t arrived past the estimated delivery time. If you still haven’t received your order, please reach out to us at [email protected] We’ll check your order status and advise you on how to proceed.
4. What actions should I take if my order hasn’t arrived and the estimated delivery time has passed?
If the estimated delivery time for your order has passed and you haven’t received it yet, here’s what you should do:
1. Wait one or two days: We cannot always forecast the reasons why shipments will be delayed. Although dealing with delayed shipments can be aggravating, please keep in mind that our estimated delivery time is only an estimate and not a promise.
2. To check on the status of your delayed order, please contact our customer support team. Click the yellow speech bubble in the bottom right corner or email us at [email protected] We’ll provide you with the latest delivery estimates for your location.
5. Will there be a customs fee?
You might be required to pay handling and/or customs fees at the time of delivery if your product is shipped from a location located outside of the region where it will be delivered. The customs taxes may change based on the order value, country restrictions, etc.
Order products fulfilled near your delivery region to avoid customs fees. Check and adjust your delivery preferences by selecting ‘Default catalog and delivery preferences’ in the Preferences menu under the globe icon at the top right of the page, based on your geo-location.
For best results, keep the slider tool set to the default “Faster Delivery/Fewer Products” option. This will display products that can be fulfilled closer to your location.
6. If my order is lost or damaged during shipping, what should I do?
Contact our customer care team if you haven’t received your order or if you have a problem with the products, and we’ll help you resolve it. For additional information, please review our Return Policy.