- 100% organic cotton
- Fabric weight: 7.08 oz/yd² (240 g/m²)
- Adjustable straps
- Large front pocket in the front with 2 compartments
- The fabric of this product is certified by OCS (Organic Content Standard)
- Front print
- Center chest
- Large center
Style and fit
The item has tieable straps to adjust size with
The product consists of 100% organic cotton
The product has a practical front pocket
An apron is just a superhero cape on backwards—it protects the wearer and can be a stylish addition to the outfit. Offer your customers the Organic Cotton Apron made of 100% organic, sturdy cotton. With its adjustable straps and large front pocket, the apron will serve as a functional kitchen accessory for any food making.
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|Front||One size||25.40 × 25.40 cm||Download|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Avoid semi-transparent designs
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don’t translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning (for more information, see our video tutorial).
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won’t result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic’s resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage
Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- We don’t print white ink on white garments. Any designs containing white color will have areas with no print on them.
- Light ink elements on bright-colored garments might look tinted. This is most evident on Red, Maroon, and other similarly colored garments.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- Read more about DTG printing here.
*3D puff is not available for aprons.
- Flat embroidery is a technique where stitches are embroidered flat on the shirt
- Minimum thickness for shapes: 0.05″ (1.3 mm)
- We use satin stitch for shapes between 0.05″ (1.3 mm) and 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- We use tatami stitch for shapes thicker than 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- Minimum height for lowercase letters: 0.25″ (6.4 mm)
- Minimum height for uppercase letters: 0.3″ (7.6 mm)
- Any text smaller than 0.25″ (6.4 mm) in height will be a run stitch
- Design true-to-size graphics
The graphics you upload must be true to their size on the end product.
- Use solid shapes and colors only
Don’t include photographic images, gradients, fade or blend effects. Elements like these cannot be embroidered.
- Use transparent backgrounds
Graphics should include transparent backgrounds. Elements outside the main design will be picked up and result in unwanted embroidery stitches on the end product.
- Outline your fonts
All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphic is in PNG format. That way you don’t have to send us the font files.
- Submit vector files in PDF format
We highly recommend submitting your embroidery graphics as vector files (PDF). Raster graphics (PNG) can be used as well if the resolution of the graphic is at least 300 DPI.
- Stay within the maximum stitch count
If your graphic covers a very large part of the embroidery area, it may exceed the maximum limit of 25,000 stitches. In such case, your order will be put on hold.
- Remove embroidery file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll be embroidered.
Digitization is a process that converts your design file to a format that supports embroidery.
- Text-only designs made with the text tool in our mockup generator cost only $3.95 (€3.70) to digitize.
- For other designs digitization costs $6.50 (€5.75) per file. Each embroidery type (flat/3D) requires a separate digitized file. You can re-use your digitized files for future orders of the same embroidery type.
- Stitch density and direction differ in hat and apparel embroidery. If you want to use hat files for shirt embroidery and vice versa, the files need to be adjusted for $2.95 (€2.50) per file. 3D puff files can’t be adjusted, so they have to be digitized from scratch for $6.50 (€5.75).
- We only digitize files when they’re part of an order.
- Our digitization process is designed to match our machine capabilities, so we don’t accept files that have been digitized elsewhere.
Tips for best results
- Order samples
The best way to make sure your embroidery design looks the way you want is to order a sample of your work. We also recommend ordering an embroidery sample to learn about our techniques and stitch types.
- Follow our embroidery guidelines
Check out this page for tips on how to create perfect embroidery files.
- Create embroidery-unique designs
Embroidery is not printing, so most graphics that work on other products won’t be suitable for embroidery.
- Keep it simple
Clean designs with bold lines and text work best for embroidery. If your design is too complex (e.g. contains gradients or intricate details), your order will be put on hold.
- If it’s physically possible to digitize your graphic, we’ll digitize it. If your design doesn’t meet our guidelines, we can’t guarantee desirable results.
- We use a run stitch for fine details in flat embroidery.
- The generated preview on the mockup is for visual reference only and will not always match the final result.
Available thread colors
There’s a 6 thread color limit per design for all embroidery types. Your embroidery file should only contain these colors.
1718 Grey *
1672 Old Gold
1951 Gold *
1987 Orange *
1839 Red *
1966 Navy *
1842 Royal *
1695 Aqua/Teal *
1832 Purple *
1751 Kelly Green
1848 Kiwi Green
*These colors match the bill to our Otto & Yupoong Caps.
Measurements are provided by suppliers.
Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
International size conversion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.