- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
- Open main compartment
- Double-sided print available for an additional fee of $5.95 (€5.25)
- The fabric of this product is certified by OCS (Organic Content Standard) and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- The fabric of this product is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and PETA-Approved Vegan
- Size: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Durable, long-lasting fabric
A long-lasting item that won’t wear out quickly
The product consists of 100% organic cotton
There’s nothing trendier than being eco-conscious! Create a design and showcase it on this organic cotton twill tote bag! The large print area and the solid color of the bag are sure to make any design stand out. This roomy bag fits groceries, books, and so much more.
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|Front & back print||One size||24.13 × 24.13 cm||Download|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Avoid semi-transparent designs
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don’t translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning (for more information, see our video tutorial).
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won’t result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic’s resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage
Black ink will appear gray on black tote bags because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- Read more about DTG printing here.
|Placement||Sizes||Embroidery file size||Embroidery file template|
|Front||One size||10.16 × 10.16 cm||Download|
*3D puff is not available for towels.
- Flat embroidery is a technique where stitches are embroidered flat on the shirt
- Minimum thickness for shapes: 0.05″ (1.3 mm)
- We use satin stitch for shapes between 0.05″ (1.3 mm) and 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- We use tatami stitch for shapes thicker than 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- Minimum height for lowercase letters: 0.25″ (6.4 mm)
- Minimum height for uppercase letters: 0.3″ (7.6 mm)
- Any text smaller than 0.25″ (6.4 mm) in height will be a run stitch
- Design true-to-size graphics
The graphics you upload must be true to their size on the end product.
- Use solid shapes and colors only
Don’t include photographic images, gradients, fade or blend effects. Elements like these cannot be embroidered.
- Use transparent backgrounds
Graphics should include transparent backgrounds. Elements outside the main design will be picked up and result in unwanted embroidery stitches on the end product.
- Outline your fonts
All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphic is in PNG format. That way you don’t have to send us the font files.
- Submit vector files in PDF format
We highly recommend submitting your embroidery graphics as vector files (PDF). Raster graphics (PNG) can be used as well if the resolution of the graphic is at least 300 DPI.
- Stay within the maximum stitch count
If your graphic covers a very large part of the embroidery area, it may exceed the maximum limit of 15,000 stitches. In such case, your order will be put on hold.
- Remove embroidery file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll be embroidered.
Digitization is a process that converts your design file to a format that supports embroidery.
- Text-only designs made with the text tool in our mockup generator cost only $3.95 (€3.70) to digitize.
- For other designs digitization costs $6.50 (€5.75) per file. Each embroidery type (flat/3D) requires a separate digitized file. You can re-use your digitized files for future orders of the same embroidery type.
- Stitch density and direction differ in hat and apparel embroidery. If you want to use hat files for shirt embroidery and vice versa, the files need to be adjusted for $2.95 (€2.50) per file. 3D puff files can’t be adjusted, so they have to be digitized from scratch for $6.50 (€5.75).
- We only digitize files when they’re part of an order.
- Our digitization process is designed to match our machine capabilities, so we don’t accept files that have been digitized elsewhere.
Tips for best results
- Order samples
The best way to make sure your embroidery design looks the way you want is to order a sample of your work. We also recommend ordering an embroidery sample to learn about our techniques and stitch types.
- Follow our embroidery guidelines
Check out this page for tips on how to create perfect embroidery files.
- Create embroidery-unique designs
Embroidery is not printing, so most graphics that work on other products won’t be suitable for embroidery.
- Keep it simple
Clean designs with bold lines and text work best for embroidery. If your design is too complex (e.g. contains gradients or intricate details), your order will be put on hold.
- If it’s physically possible to digitize your graphic, we’ll digitize it. If your design doesn’t meet our guidelines, we can’t guarantee desirable results.
- We use a run stitch for fine details in flat embroidery.
- The generated preview on the mockup is for visual reference only and will not always match the final result.
Available thread colors
There’s a 6 thread color limit per design for all embroidery types. Your embroidery file should only contain these colors.
1718 Grey *
1672 Old Gold
1951 Gold *
1987 Orange *
1839 Red *
1966 Navy *
1842 Royal *
1695 Aqua/Teal *
1832 Purple *
1751 Kelly Green
1848 Kiwi Green
*These colors match the bill to our Otto & Yupoong Caps.
Find your size
|One size||14 ½
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.