- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Whiteness: CIE (%) 85–135
- Brightness: CIE (%) 87–110
The fabric does not fade easily
Satin finish (US & MX)
The smooth satin finish is durable and delivers a medium gloss
Semi matte finish (EU)
The semi matte finish reflects little to no light
A canvas is a statement piece and artwork all in one. Turn your photo-quality prints into eye-popping art on this acid-free, PH-neutral, and fade-resistant canvas. Put the artistry on your wall without a worry—this canvas comes with mounting brackets.
|Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|30.48 × 30.48 cm – 60.96 × 91.44 cm||30.48 × 30.48 cm – 60.96 × 91.44 cm||Download|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file with sRGB color profile.
- Adhere to the safe print area
Keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure the best possible outcome, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document.
- Don’t place important details close to the edges
We advise against placing important graphics or text very close to the edges of your designs. These details can appear uneven when the canvas is being stretched over the frame.
- Upload images in correct orientation
Images can be horizontally or vertically oriented. When creating a product, upload your print file in the desired orientation.
- Fill in the sides and back area
We recommend that your design covers the sides and back area to avoid the white sides showing up on the front of the canvas as it’s manually stretched over the frame.
- We can’t guarantee exact placement since the canvas is manually stretched over the frame.
- A 3.2” x 1” (8.1 x 2.5 cm) barcode is printed on the back of each canvas, 4.5” (11.4 cm) from the bottom. Keep this in mind when designing the back print.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.