- 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.85″ × 3.35″ (9.8 cm × 8.5 cm)
- 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.7″ × 3.35″ (12 cm × 8.5 cm)
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Design is printed with dye ink on paper and then transferred directly onto the product with heat
- 11 oz: 3.85″ × 3.35″ (9.8 cm × 8.5 cm)
- 15 oz: 4.7″ × 3.35″ (12 cm × 8.5 cm)
A durable, heat-resistant material
Has a glossy finish that adds a light shine to the final product
Sturdy and sleek in glossy black—this mug is a cupboard essential for a morning java or afternoon tea. The print area on the mug is white, but when you upload a print file, you don’t have to fill in the black background yourself. Submit designs with transparent backgrounds, and we’ll add the black background during printing.
|Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|11 oz||19.05 × 7.82 cm||Download|
|15 oz||19.08 × 9.17 cm|
- Create designs with a transparent background
Upload designs that have a transparent background—the black background will be added automatically.
- Submit files in PNG format with at least 300 DPI
We recommend using designs with a transparent background, so they must be saved in PNG format.
- Create files in the sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Follow the generator guidelines
To ensure the best placement of your design, use our Mockup Generator that shows the center of the mug, as well as the middle point of the right and left side.
- Adhere to safe print area
Sublimation product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Don’t place important details close to the edges
We advise against placing important graphics or text very close to the edges of your designs. Use the safe print area as your guide.
- Avoid designs with small details
Because the product itself is small, avoid using tiny details or text in your designs since they may print blurry. Bold lines and graphics usually work best for mugs.
Black Mug disclaimers
- Note that there will be a slight difference between the shade of the black color of the mug itself and the default black background of the print file.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.