- 75% polyester, 17% cotton, 5% spandex, 3% nylon
- Product weight: 1.62 oz (46 g)
- Ankle length
Design is printed with dye ink on paper and then transferred directly onto the product with heat
- Available in S/M and L/XL sizes
- Ankle length
An item that fits well for both men and women
Large design area
You can customize almost the whole product, making it especially unique
Customize these high-quality socks from top to bottom and sell them in your store. Don’t settle for a single pair of socks, but create matching combos with your products. Pair the socks with t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts—the options are endless. A great fit and mind-blowing designs are all your customers need!
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|Front, Back||All sizes||27.94 × 35.56 cm||Download|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file with sRGB color profile.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
Sublimation product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Use Basic print file template for identical front and back prints
The basic template offers no customization but is easier to use. The same graphic will be printed on each side of the socks.
- Use Advanced print file template for full customization
The advanced template offers full control of customization, however, it’s more difficult to use.
- Mirror your graphics to get matching pair of socks
If you want a matching pair of socks, use the Advanced template, and mirror your design.
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare white fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Designs are printed on the front and back of the sock. The foot portion has black areas in the front of the sock and heel portion. Those areas cannot be customized.
- Due to the nature of sublimation printing, we can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back, especially when the design is wrapped around the product.
- The use of too many dark colors in your designs may result in faint lines of ink residue on the sides of your socks. This is caused by the ink bleeding from your graphics during the sublimation process.
- We recommend using light colors in your designs, as well as avoiding dark colors with large spaces of white around them.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
|US men shoe size||6 – 8.5||9 – 15.5|
|US women shoe size||4 – 9.5||10 – 13|
|EU shoe size||34 – 42||43 – 51|
|UK shoe size||2 – 7.5||8 – 14.5|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.