- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
- UPF 38-40
- Double layer front
- Bias binding in black or white
- Sewn with an overlock stitch
- Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
All-over print sublimation
The fabric is printed with your custom design, then cut and sewn to create a unique, hand-made product
You can add a custom label to the item
Style and fit
The swimsuit has a standard fit and coverage
Perfect for summer
An essential item for any beachwear collection
82% polyester, 18% spandex
4-way stretch peach skin fabric with a soft and luxurious feel
The fabric absorbs moisture from the skin and dries quickly
This item has excellent UPF protection, blocking 98% of harmful rays
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size|
|Inside label||All sizes||6.35 × 2.54 cm|
|Front & Back||All sizes||88.90 × 76.20 cm|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent
background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the
Tips for best results
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best
- Fill the whole inside label area
Don’t submit white inside label graphics without any background color since the inside label print area is white by default. We suggest using the entire inside label print area to avoid any blank white spaces on the
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- If you want a custom label with your logo printed on the inside of your all-over print product, upload a separate print file.
- The color white can’t be printed on all-over print products. Any white or transparent elements of your designs can end up being the color of the fabric if the product has other darker color layers (e.g. a duffle bag
has a black fusing on the inside). We suggest not using white or transparent elements in your all-over print designs to guarantee the best print results.
- We can’t guarantee a 100% black color match between a pre-colored black fabric and fabric that’s been colored black in the sublimation process.
Body measurement guide
This size guide shows body measurements. We suggest ordering a size up when your measurements are between sizes.
For all horizontal measurements, please keep the tape measure parallel to the ground.
Stand the youth on a firm flooring with a flat surface behind them. With feet together, arms placed to the side, their whole body is touching the surface. Mark the surface where the crown of their head is. Measure the distance between the floor and the mark.
Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
Find your size
|10|| 55 ⅛
Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1″ because they’re custom-made by hand.
A 1/2 chest width
Place the end of a measuring tape beside the collar at the top of the garment (high point shoulder). Pull the tape to the bottom of the item.
B 1/2 hip width
Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the product to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
Place one end of the tape at the top of the set-in sleeve, then pull the tape down until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
Find your size
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.