- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
- UPF 50+
- Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Fitted design
- Comfortable longer body and sleeves
- Overlock, flat seam, and cover stitch
All-over print sublimation
The fabric is printed with your custom design, then cut and sewn to create a unique, hand-made product
Style and fit
The item’s tailored in the chest and waist area
The fabric’s moisture-wicking and has UPF protection, making it suitable for water sports
82% polyester, 18% spandex
4-way stretch peach skin fabric with a soft and luxurious feel
This item has very good UPF protection, blocking at least 95% of harmful rays
The fabric absorbs moisture from the skin and dries quickly
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size|
|Front||All sizes||50.80 × 76.20 cm|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
Tips for best results
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Include branding in the design
This all-over print product doesn’t have an inside label option. If you’d like your logo printed, include it in your design.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- The color white can’t be printed on all-over print products. Any white or transparent elements of your designs can end up being the color of the fabric if the product has other darker color layers (e.g. a duffle bag has a black fusing on the inside). We suggest not using white or transparent elements in your all-over print designs to guarantee the best print results.
Body measurement guide
This size guide shows body measurements. We suggest ordering a size down when your measurements are between sizes.
For all horizontal measurements, please keep the tape measure parallel to the ground.
Stand the youth on a firm flooring with a flat surface behind them. With feet together, arms placed to the side, their whole body is touching the surface. Mark the surface where the crown of their head is. Measure the distance between the floor and the mark.
Put one end of the tape measure on the fullest part of the chest and bring the tape around the back (under the armpits, over the shoulder blades) to where you started.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
Find your size
|8||52 ¾134||27 ⅛69||23 ⅝60||28 ¾73|
|10||55 ⅛140||28 ⅜72||24 ⅜ 62||30 ¼77|
|12||57 ½146||29 ½75||25 ¼64||31 ½80|
|14||59 ⅞152||30 ¾78||2666||32 ⅝83|
|16||62 ¼158||31 ⅞81||26 ⅜67||33 ⅞86|
|18||64 ⅝164||33 ⅛84||26 ¾68||34 ⅝88|
|20||66 ⅞170||34 ¼87||27 ⅛69||35 ⅜90|
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1″ because they’re custom-made by hand.
A 1/2 chest width
B sleeve length
Find your size
|8||12 ⅜31.5||2256||20 ½52|
|10||1333||22 ⅞58||20 ⅞53|
|12||13 ⅝34.5||23 ⅝60||21 ¼54|
|14||14 ⅛36||24 ⅜62||21 ⅝55|
|16||14 ¾37.5||2563.5||22 ¼56.5|
|18||15 ⅜39||25 ⅝65||23 ⅞60.5|
|20||1743||26 ⅛66.5||23 ⅜59.5|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.