- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex (fabric composition may vary by 3%)
- Fabric weight: 5.13 oz. /yd. ² (174 g/m²)
- Four-way stretch moisture-wicking microfiber fabric
- Breathable and fast-drying material
- UPF50+ protection
- Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
- Mesh side pockets
- 2.5″ (6.35 cm) inseam
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
- Fabric is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Fabric is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
All-over print sublimation
The fabric is printed with your custom design, then cut and sewn to create a unique, hand-made product
Style and fit
A looser fit that provides extra comfort and free movement
Perfect for workouts and physical activity
91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex (may vary by 3%)
Breathable and fast-drying 4-way stretch microfiber fabric
Tear-away care label
The care label can be torn off without leaving a mark, making the item more comfortable to wear
The product has drawstrings that help adjust the size and fit of the item
The product consists of 91% recycled polyester
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|Legs||All sizes||116.84 × 60.96 cm||Download|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Include branding in the design
This all-over print product doesn’t have an inside label option. If you’d like your logo printed, include it in your design.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- The color white can’t be printed on all-over print products. Any white or transparent elements of your designs can end up being the color of the fabric if the product has other darker color layers (e.g. a duffle bag has a black fusing on the inside). We suggest not using white or transparent elements in your all-over print designs to guarantee the best print results.
Body measurement guide
This size guide shows body measurements. We suggest ordering a size up when your measurements are between sizes.
For all horizontal measurements, please keep the tape measure parallel to the ground.
Place the tape on the narrowest part of the waist and measure around.
Put the beginning of the tape measure on one hip and bring the tape across the fullest part of the hips back to where you started measuring.
Find your size
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1″ because they’re custom-made by hand.
A 1/2 waist width
B Inseam length
C front rise
Find your size
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.