- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 2.21 oz/yd² (75 g/m²)
- Breathable mesh lining, reduces static
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawcords on the hood and waist
- Tear-away care label
- Half-zippable front
- Side-slit pockets
All-over print sublimation
The fabric is printed with your custom design, then cut and sewn to create a unique, hand-made product
Style and fit
A looser fit that provides extra comfort and free movement
The product’s tightly woven material can resist small amounts of water
A tighter fit around the cuff
Ensures air circulation and increases ventilation
This All-Over Print Women’s Cropped Windbreaker has a breathable mesh lining and is lightweight, waterproof, and easy to stuff into a bag or purse. Perfect for rainy day surprises and hot hikes or staying warm while strolling through town—it’s useful for all sorts of activities! Design this windbreaker, and start selling it online or buy it for yourself.
|Placement||Print file size||Print file template|
|All-over print||34″ x 38″||Download|
|Branding label||7″ x 4″|
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best
- Fill the whole inside label area
Don’t submit white inside label graphics without any background color since the inside label print area is white by default. We suggest using the entire inside label print area to avoid any blank white spaces on the product.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- If you want a custom label with your logo printed on the inside of your all-over print product, upload a separate print file.
- The color white can’t be printed on all-over print products. Any white or transparent elements of your designs can end up being the color of the fabric if the product has other darker color layers (e.g. a duffle bag has a black fusing on the inside). We suggest not using white or transparent elements in your all-over print designs to guarantee the best print results.
- We can’t guarantee a 100% black color match between a pre-colored black fabric and fabric that’s been colored black in the sublimation process.
Measurements are provided by suppliers. Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
Pro tip! Measure one of your products at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
B 1/2 chest width
C sleeve length
Find your size
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.