- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Water-resistant and durable
- Sturdy fabric with fusible backing to add firmness
- T-piping for stability
- Dual padded handles
- Customizable side pocket
- Inside pocket for valuables
All-over print sublimation
The fabric is printed with your custom design, then cut and sewn to create a unique, hand-made product
- Capacity: 7.93 gal (30 l)
- Maximum weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
Water-resistant, durable, and sturdy
Tear-away care label
The care label can be torn off without leaving a mark
The product has practical pockets for storing valuables
The product is made from premium, high-quality materials
Drab workout gear is a thing of the past. Give your customers what they’re craving with the classic gym bag reimagined. Made from 100% polyester, our All-Over Print Gym Bag is sturdy and water-resistant, and ready to showcase your original designs. With a customizable side pocket and a discreet inside pocket, it’s sure to be a fan fave.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Use full-bleed images
To ensure maximum coverage, use full-bleed images with graphics that span across the entire dimension of the document. However, if your design covers only a part of the print area, make sure it has a transparent background and submit the image in PNG format.
- Adhere to the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Favor patterns and full-bleed images
Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the bare fabric, that’s why patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Don’t use adjacent colors
Since designs tend to look darker when printed, colors that are too close in value to each other can end up blending together. Keep in mind that the mockup image might not accurately reflect the print outcome of adjacent colors. We recommend increasing the contrast for better exposure and avoiding using colors that are too close in value.
- Make sure your inside label doesn’t disappear in the background
The background of the inside label print area is transparent and the label is printed on the customizable inside pocket. Make sure your inside label contrasts the design you chose for the pocket or else it’ll blend in and won’t be clearly visible.
Cut & Sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
- Elements outside the safe print area are not guaranteed to appear fully on the finished product.
- In case of low fabric stock, we might use comparable fabric to fulfill the order. The substitute will be as close to the original as possible.
- If you want a custom label with your logo printed on the inside of your all-over print product, upload a separate print file.
- The color white can’t be printed on all-over print products. Any white or transparent elements of your designs can end up being the color of the fabric if the product has other darker color layers (e.g. a duffle bag has a black fusing on the inside). We suggest not using white or transparent elements in your all-over print designs to guarantee the best print results.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1″ because they’re custom-made by hand.
Find your size
|One size||17 ⅜
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.