Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I asked if there is a problem with my order?
Using the dashboard for praprint, you can asked report issues with an order.
- Log in to Praprint.com.
- Locate an order using the order number on your orders page.
- To view the order summary, click on the order.
- To access the problem report window, click on the “Report” button.
- Please provide a detailed written description of your problem, and attach any applicable photos if available.
- Click on the “Report problem” button.
Note that Praprint may asked for a photo to proceed with a reshipment after receiving your problem report. To avoid any delays, it is advisable to include relevant photos with your initial report
2. Where are returns delivered?
By default, Praprint’s return address is used and is determined based on the location where your package was fulfilled.
- Packages are delivered back to our Charlotte location, which is located at 11201 Ed Brown Road, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages from our Canada facility are returned to Unit 3, 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
- Packages from our Latvian facilities are returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia automatically.
- Packages from our Spanish facility are automatically delivered back to Travessa Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- The automatic return address for packages dispatched from our UK location is Antar 2, 1 Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ.
- The following addresses are where packages completed by our Brazilian partner facility should be returned: Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3,5), Armazém 111, Galpo 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Paulist Park. CEP 25251-460. Brazil’s RJ Duque de Caxias.
If your website includes a return address, we suggest including a disclaimer stating that it should only be used for product returns. As we are not legally allowed to open mail that is not addressed to us, any other kinds of mail (notices, letters, etc.) received to our address will be returned to the sender.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we get a package returned to us. The cause of the return will be examined, and the best course of action will be decided. Please refer to our return policy for more details.
You can choose to use a return address inside the US that isn’t a PO box as your return address. Please understand, though, that if you decide to do so, you’ll be in charge of handling your own returns.
You can modify your return address by going to your Praprint Dashboard > Settings > Shops > Returns.
Please be aware that all orders dispatched by DHL, UPS, and FedEx will be returned to our facilities, thus you cannot use your own address for these shipments.
visit us: shipping.
3. What happens if an order missing in the mail?
Please file a claim within 30 days of the anticipated delivery date if a package is lost in transit. Don’t worry; we’ll take care of the expense of printing and mailing a replacement order for you.
Before proceeding with reprinting and shipping a replacement order, we may asked for your assistance in confirming the accuracy of the shipping address with your customer. It’s also recommended that you ensure your customer has contacted the shipping carrier to search for the lost order.
Please be aware that if the tracking information indicates that an order was delivered but your customer says they haven’t gotten it, we won’t take responsibility for it or reship it. In this case, you would be responsible for paying for any replacement orders that you decide to place.
For current information about reshipments, please refer to our return policy.
4. What should I do if my order is being returned to the sender?
Your order is probably being returned to the sender because of an undeliverable address, a problem with customs, or a refusal or return by the end user. When the order returns to our facilities, you’ll be informed. To find out your customer’s preferred course of action, we advise getting in touch with them. If you’d want the goods to be reshipped, meantime, kindly give us your most recent shipping address. Orders that were returned by the customer, unclaimed at customs, or for whom the originating address was inaccurate will be subject to extra shipping charges. Please see our return policy for more details.
5. What if the item gets harmed in the mail?
Provide a picture of the damaged items by email to [email protected] if your order is damaged upon arrival, and we’ll send a free replacement.
6. If a customer changes their mind or there are complaints about the quality, how are returns handled differently?
We cover all costs for returns or issues that occur due to our mistakes.
To exchange or return a product due to the wrong size or without any defect, your customer will need to place a new order and cover the expenses at your end.
After the item is delivered back to us, we’ll get in touch with you. Please be aware that the return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon expiration of 30 days, unclaimed returns will be given to charity.
7. How long do I have to make a claim for a return or exchange?
Please make your claim within 30 days after receiving the product if you want to return or exchange a damaged, defective, or incorrectly printed item. Package loss claims must be made no later than 30 days after the anticipated delivery date.
8. What happens if the recipient’s address was incorrect?
If the address of the recipient is incorrect, you are accountable. The parcel is frequently delivered back to the sender’s address. You can change the return address and reship the order yourself if you used your address as the address. We will, however, get in touch with you for a new address if the return address is ours.
If the package wasn’t sent back to the sender, a new order would need to be created to take its place.
9. What is the procedure when the tracking indicates that a package was delivered, but the customer didn’t receive it?
Praprint won’t cover the cost of reshipping or refunding an order if the carrier marked asked the package as delivered, but the customer claims they haven’t received it.
In some cases, the customer asked might have been delivered but left in an unexpected location at the customer’s address. Customers should contact the carrier to check if any additional details were provided by the delivery person, such as “Left under the table on the back porch.”
If your customer cannot find the package, please submit a new manual order to have it reshipped. We regret that we cannot assist you in submitting claims to shipping companies at this time, but we hope to do so in the future.